Hi everyone! Today we have B I G news for an indie studio: We are bringing BADLAND to eight new platforms! BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition will bring the game with improvements onto PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Mac, Linux (through Steam), Wii U, PS Vita and PS3. So a pretty EPIC console & Steam […]
Frogmind is the maker of BADLAND, the App Store iPad game of the year 2013. We are an independent game studio located in Helsinki, Finland. Our goal is simple: to make games with best possible gaming experience and high production values. Our first game, BADLAND, was first released in the App Store in April 2013. Currently BADLAND is available on all mobile platforms, and has been released as GOTY Edition for Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U and Steam. BADLAND has been downloaded more than 25 million times.
- Our first game, BADLAND, has won several prestigious prizes including the App Store iPad game of the year 2013. Badland has over 25M downloads across iOS, Android, WP, Blackberry, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U and Steam.
- Employees: 12
- Founded in April 2012 by two industry veterans Johannes Vuorinen and Juhana Myllys
- Located in Helsinki, Finland
- Platforms: Mobile, Consoles, Desktop
- Press kit: www.frogmindgames.com/press/